- The Hon Justice Richard Tracey AM RFD - President
- The Hon Justice John Logan RFD - Deputy President
- The Hon Justice Paul Le Gay Brereton, AM RFD - Member
- The Hon Justice Graham Hiley RFD - Member
- The Hon Justice Greg Garde, AO RFD - Member
The Hon. Justice Richard Tracey was appointed President of the Defence Force Discipline Appeal Tribunal on 16 February 2009.
Justice Tracey has been a judge of the Federal Court since 2006. He has over 30 years military experience, beginning with his involvement in the Australian Army Legal Corp, holding the ranks of Captain Major, Lieutenant Colonel, Colonel and Brigadier. In 1985, Justice Tracey was appointed as a Judge Advocate and Defence Force Magistrate and he became a Reviewing Judge Advocate in 1990. In 1997, Justice Tracey was awarded the Reserve Force Decoration medal in recognition of his years of diligent service in the Defence Force. He was Deputy Judge Advocate (Army), in 2006 and 2007, and was Judge Advocate General of the Australian Defence Force from 2007 to 2014.